Holiday Wishlist

08:54

The running joke is that come November 1st the Halloween decorations come down and the Christmas decorations go up. Either way, holiday season is upon us, and I couldn't be more excited. This Christmas I not only get to go home and see my family after four months of being away in London, I also get to see my childhood babysitter/second mother whom I haven't seen in over five years. As a family we are taking a trip to Costa Rica and flying her there from Guatemala, where she lives now, to have an amazing adventure in a new, warm place. I cannot wait. Along with this trip, I am of course looking forward to an excuse for my parents to buy me some (hopefully most) of the things that I really want but don't want to/can't afford to buy myself. I am half Jewish and half Christian, so I celebrate both Hannukah and Christmas, so the holiday season is always a good one for me. Anyways, this time around I am asking for a fair share of items that are, in my opinion, necessary and classic items. Here are a few of the things on my list:









You Might Also Like

0 thoughts