AMA's 2015: crazy good style

04:17

I don't know why, but for some reason everyone at the AMA's this year was on point with their outfits. There were so many daring and interesting looks. I feel like the AMA's have only just started getting some hype surrounding them, and since last year, the style has definitely improved. I loved so many of the looks last year, but I felt that this year there was definitely more skin and more risk takers on the red carpet. My obsession with this red carpet probably has something to do with the fact that some of my all time favorite celebrities/models were there... (ahem Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner). I love how they tried to mix it up for the event with Gigi getting a faux bob (could you tell it was a wig? because I definitely couldn't!) and Kendall getting major bangs. Whether it were thigh slits, open backs, sheer material, or cutouts everyone was showing some skin. Here are a few of my favorite looks:

Ashley Benson

Kendall Jenner

Selena Gomez


Ciara 

Hannah Davis

Gigi Hadid


Photos Courtesy of toofab.com, whowhatwear.com, and usweekly.com

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts